Pearl Jam: Home & Away
A first-hand look at Pearl Jam’s journey from 1990 to the present and into the future through more than 200 artifacts directly from Pearl Jam band members and their Seattle warehouse. Spanning 28 years, the exhibition features personal instruments, equipment, stage props, original typewritten lyrics and notebooks, original poster and album art, set lists, and a photo op featuring the towering letters from the front of Pearl Jam’s debut album, Ten.
- Hosted special Ten Club Members preview of the exhibition to coincided with Pearl Jam concert series in Seattle, resulting in $85k of ticket revenue
- Generated a record-breaking traffic and revenue day on August 11, the opening of the exhibition
- Ten Club members exclusive preview generated 15% of online revenue during August
- A/B tested band images vs artifact and gallery images and learned what each audience was most attracted to
- Used a timelapse video of the exhibition being built for a teaser campaign